Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wow

I am happily overwhelmed.

I did feel sad when McCain's supporters were booing his calls for them to unite behind Barack Obama. He did an amazing job campaigning, making Obama work very hard to prove himself worthy of the job, and his exit from the campaign was graceful and classy. I only wish his supporters hadn't sullied his speech by their rudeness and....gosh I don't even know what to call it.

We really do live in a purple country, not red, not blue, and to get through the next 4 years we need to work towards a common goal, bring America back to the standing we used to enjoy economically, spiritually, and politically in the world.

I hope the folks that voted for McCain will take his words to heart, and embrace their new president, and do as McCain asked, work along side him to strengthen our country and move us forward into the 21st century.


No comments: