Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OOTD: walking on sunshine


Today's outfit, as I'm heading to Har Mar Mall to do some walking. Yes, it's sunny out today and all the snow is melting. But I have new walking shoes and I don't want to mess them up! No, I am not a retiree.

*Mossimo t-shirt printed up by Amy Rice Her studio is above I Like You, and Sarah came down with one of her shirts. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to snap one up for myself. There are a limited number that she is now selling at the store. How cute is that Little Person?
I blew Matthew's little 3.5 year old mind when we were playing Little People in the basement and I was wearing the shirt!

*Old Navy ruffled hoodie. Tag says '07-09/09' so I guess that means I got it this last summer. My fave color of turquoise!

*Jeans (unseen) were a gift from my old boss, they are from Lane Bryant and they are a titch on the tight side, a touch on the mom-jean side, but for walking with the other mall walkers they will be just fine.

*Earrings, homemade! I used components from The Bead Monkey, but these pieces are not online. E-mail me if you're interested in more info!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Dang girl! You are looking slim!!! Gotta see you in person some time!