Thursday, February 04, 2010

More, around the way....

I need to get a medium-sized order in to the Bibelot tomorrow so I have been focusing on that, but here is another Easter preview for ya.* Look for them in my ETSY shop starting very early on Saturday AM.

I wove these nests while watching the Vikings season crumble like a cracker, and then made the wee birds to fit inside. I will be making an edition of 4 in brown/blue, and a few more different color schemes as the days go on.

I had made a nest with wee birds a few years back, with my older style of long-legged bird and some TINY little baby birds....and sent them out to my first ever out-of-state show in California. I've come a LONG way since then!

















*My facebook friends can get them for 10% off through tomorrow! Go to duckie uglings' facebook fan page for information!

2 comments:

Trish Hoskins said...

I LOVE these little birdies!

Unknown said...

Oh looky it is spring on your blog !!!! sweet tweets!!