Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dropoffs, pickups

Dropped off some new creatures at Bibelot this week. Some Easter-y, some not. Those over there are nests, blue birds, and little rabbits. I also dropped off some giant rabbits and some gianormous cats. Whee!!!!

I have been thrifting like crazy, probably a little *too* crazy, and I found these sweet little bottles! You can have them for your very own if you visit my etsy site.....




I also got a *very* part time job this week at a local department store, in the home department. I'm looking forward to the employee discount and a regular source of income! So that's pretty awesome....

2 comments:

Jessica Clemens said...

Hey Becca~ I just saw your name in the paper this morning about you starting a new line at the Bibelot and I wanted to say congrats! That is so awesome!!

becca jo said...

Thank you Jessica! That's very sweet!