Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in Minnie

Oh, what a picture perfect holiday it's been.

My sister and her boyfriend are in from Chicago, and my brother and his wife and 21 month old son are in town from Missouri. We've all enjoyed a gorgeous, snowy day out at my folks' farm out in the country.

The food was fantastic, the gifts were wonderful, and the gathering of family has been so enjoyable! I wish every day were Christmas, but then, would it be as special? I tried to give as many handmade gifts as possible, I did pretty well, well over half of what I gave was either handmade or recylced, everyone got some kind of a bag for shopping for groceries, hopefully our family will use fewer plastic shopping bags this year.

Merry Christmas to any and everyone who's reading the blog!

No comments: